Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Nizo 801 Battery Box

  1. #1
    Inactive Member brianwpetersen@hotmail.co's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just purchased and received a Nizo 801 Macro, but it is missing the battery box/pack (the battery holder that slides into the camera handle). I borrowed my friend's battery box from his Nizo camera and everything works great on the camera. Now I just need to find out how to get a battery pack/box.

    Does anyone know if you can get those anywhere?

    Thanks,
    Brian

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lastcoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2005
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Originally posted by Brian Petersen:

    Does anyone know if you can get those anywhere?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You can contact this guy Michael from Germany, he'
    s a nice guy with reasonable price. I bought 2 cameras and accessories from him. He has got what you need.

    [email protected]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member brianwpetersen@hotmail.co's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the info!

    I just sent off an email. Hopefully it all works out!

    Brian

  4. #4
    Inactive Member lastcoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2005
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Brian Petersen:
    I just sent off an email. Hopefully it all works out!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">don't worry, it will work out. Unless he's not in town or he will reply within 2 days. I just bought a Bauer and Nizo from him last two months, reliable seller! If he ask; tell him Philip C give you his contact.

    Philip C.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •